Working for Knauf
Be part of delivering solutions that help build Australia
We span 130 countries and have been around since 1932, but one thing remains unchanged: we strive to be a global leader in lightweight construction and serve our customers by providing best-quality products and systems backed by expertise, service and support.
We’re part of building Australia’s homes, hospitals, communities and more through the innovative solutions we supply to the construction industry and through the people who grow their careers with us.
Join us, be part of the solution and help build our tradition of being the best.
- PRIDE: Join the leaders in lightweight construction materials.
- SUSTAINABILITY: Be part of a global company that has thrived since 1932 and is passionate about thriving into the future through economic, social and environmental sustainability.
- OPPORTUNITY: Progress your career in a performance culture that spans 130+ countries.
- REWARD: Fulfil your potential, be recognised for your commitment to succeed and drive your own future.
- CHANGE: Challenge yourself by embracing innovation and growth with us.
Our People and Values
Our people are our strength and key to Knauf's success. 34,000 people worldwide and 300 people in Australia strive for Knauf's growth and their own personal development every day.
Despite our unique personalities, Knauf works together as one team because our culture is built on four solid values.
- MENSCHLICHKEIT: A German term which means that everything we do, every decision we take, we have the well-being of everyone in society in mind.
- PARTNERSHIP: We act as a team and support each other.
- COMMITMENT: We are committed to our work and the results of our work.
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP: our continued success is driven by a spirit of pioneering, innovation and change combined with a pragmatic and result-oriented approach.
These values and an unwavering commitment to safety and the well-being of our employees underpins everything we do. We take great pride in a job well done and are dedicated to success.
Read more about our company values here.
We seek individuals who are energetic, passionate, talented, demonstrate loyalty and integrity and are looking to be part of an innovative and results driven organisation. Our goal is to make our people the best in their field. To ensure this, we develop employees through training, feedback, coaching and challenging but interesting work and projects.
Knauf offers an attractive salary and bonus structure for eligible employees. All employees are entitled to additional employee benefits. These include, but are not limited to:
- Performance based annual bonuses for selected positions
- Supported education
- Training and development
- Employee assistance program
- Health and wellness programs
- Active social clubs
Knauf employees are actively engaged in Health and Safety initiatives within the company. In 2019 Knauf participated in the Virgin Pulse Global Challenge. A total 34 Knauf teams and 238 employees participated. The step average of all the teams in our company was an impressive 15,316 steps per day with an average daily distance of just over 9 km!
Knauf employees are also encouraged to participate in other wellness events to maintain a healthy lifestyle and supporting national and local charities.